This is a repeating eventfebruary 27, 2021 11:00 am
Join Chef Randy as a Junior Chef for MCC Kids Kitchen LIVE! Make fun DIY Treats along with Miramar Cultural Center’s Chef Randy! Participants will have one treat to eat
Join Chef Randy as a Junior Chef for MCC Kids Kitchen LIVE! Make fun DIY Treats along with Miramar Cultural Center’s Chef Randy! Participants will have one treat to eat and one to take home.
- One time a month each Saturday at 11am and 1pm each day for about 45 minutes to an hour..
- Saturday, May 15: Mother’s Day
- $15.00 per table.
- Limited to 8 kids per class.
- Each Table holds 1 – 2 Children + 1 Adult.
- Children must be accompanied by 1 adult for up to 2 children.
- Click the “Learn More/ Registration Details” for more information.
- To find more events like, go to Cooking Classes For Kids in South Florida
Resources for Cooking At Home
In addition, to attending kids cooking classes such as MCC Kids Kitchen LIVE!, you may also want to introduce your kids to cooking at home. If so, here is an article from the New York Times that will help you with finding the best kid’s utensils, The Best Tools for Cooking With Kids.
(Saturday) 11:00 am - 1:00 pm EST
Cost of Event
$15 per table.
Health Guidelines for this Event
Miramar Cultural Center - Artspark954-602-4500 2400 Civic Center Place Miramar, FL 33025
Changes to Events
Cool Stuff To Buy
Have a great day!!
Family Friendly Places In South Florida