Visiting museums in South Florida doesn’t have to cost a lot. Save money and visit a museum on one of their FREE Museum days. Quite a few them also include activities such as arts and craft on the free days.
Therefore, have some family fun by checking out one of the Free Museum Days by Museum. To view Museum by city, stroll further down the page.
- Free Events for Kids
- Kid Friendly Museums in South Florida
- Free Entrance Days at Everglades National Park – 2021.
FREE Museum Days in South Florida
Free Museum Days in South Florida by Area
Free Museum Days in Miami-Dade (Miami, Miami Beach)
- BASS Museum Family Day, Miami Beach, Florida
- Gold Coast Railroad Museum – Free First Saturdays, Miami, Florida
- Miami Childrens Museum – Free Third Friday (Virtual), Virtual
- Museum of Discovery and Science (MODS)- Bank of America, Museum on Us, Miami, Florida
- PAMM – Bank of America – Museums on Us, Miami, Florida
- PAMM – Made at PAMM, Miami, Florida
- PAMM Art Storytime, Miami, Florida
- PAMM Free Second Saturdays, Miami, Florida
Free Museum Days in Broward (Fort Lauderdale, Hollywood)
- Art and Culture Center – Free Arts Family Day, Hollywood, Florida
- NSU – Bank of America – Museums on Us, Fort Lauderdale, Florida
- NSU – Free First Thursday Sunny Days, Fort Lauderdale, Florida
- NSU Art Museum – Fort Lauderdale Neighbor Day, Ford Lauderdale, Florida
Free Museum Days in Palm Beach (West Palm Beach, Boca Raton)
- Boca Raton Museum of Art – Free Admission by PNC Bank, Boca Raton
- Norton Museum of Art – Bank of America – Museums on Us, West Palm Beach, Florida
- South Florida Science Center and Aquarium – Bank of America – Museums on Us, West Palm Beach, Florida.
- To find out why museums are important for kids, read this article by the American Alliance of Museums, Why Museums Should Care About Young Children.
- To find more events like Free museum days in South Florida, go to Things for Kids To Do This Weekend In South Florida.