18sep10:00 am4:00 pmYesteryear Village 30th Celebration - West Palm Beach10:00 am - 4:00 pm EST Yesteryear VillageCost of Event:Adults: $10 (12 and up), Seniors: $7 (60+), Children: $7 (6-11), Under 5 Free.
On September 18th, this fun, family friendly celebration will honor the Yesteryear Village’s rich legacy and show how they have supported history, education, and tradition. Held at South Florida Fairgrounds. Activities live
- live entertainment,
- food and drinks, and
- festivities will be held throughout the day.
- Flag raising ceremony at noon, and
- Pledge will be held in front of the Schoolhouse followed by a Palm Beach County Proclamation presentation.
- Vintage Roots Market Vendors
- Blacksmiths and Woodturners demonstrations.
- Corbett Shack Cooking,
- Farm animals
- Classic cars and street rods
- History and Haunts Paranormal Team
- Cake Walks
- Face Painting
- Old Timey Kids Games and other crafts.
- Live entertainment include The Andrew Morris Band, Tom Blake, Barbershop Quartet, VSE Very Special Entertainers and more.
- Storytelling by Judge Nelson Bailey and Deborah Burggraa
To find more events like this, go to Things To Do This Weekend
(Saturday) 10:00 am - 4:00 pm EST
Cost of Event
Adults: $10 (12 and up), Seniors: $7 (60+), Children: $7 (6-11), Under 5 Free.
Yesteryear VillageA History Park nestled in 10 acres at the South Florida Fairgrounds. Home of the only big band museum in the United States. Yesteryear Village is one of Palm Beach County's most unique cultural attractions. A living history park where interpreters share their stories about life prior to 1940. You are invited to visit their General Store to purchase candy, drinks, and gifts.[email protected] 9067 Southern Blvd., Archway Gate West Palm Beach, FL 33411