This is a repeating eventjune 26, 2022 11:00 am
Once a month, kids enjoy this sensory sensitive environment s will learn all about hurricanes at the Museum of Discovery and Science (MODS). Highlights Theatre lights will be turned down, Sound will be
Once a month, kids enjoy this sensory sensitive environment s will learn all about hurricanes at the Museum of Discovery and Science (MODS).
- Theatre lights will be turned down,
- Sound will be lowered.
- All films in 2D
- Sensory based activities.
- 10/23 – Back From The Brink
- 11/27 – Dream Big
- 12/18 – The Arctic: Our Last Great Wilderness,
- 01/22 – Hubble,
- 2/26 – Superpower Dogs
- 3/26 – Ireland,
- 4/23 – Wings Over Water
- 5/28 – Secrets of the Sea
- 6/25 – Jane Goodall’s Reasons for Hope
- 7/23 – Arctic Our Frozen Planet
- 8/27 – A Beautiful Planet
- 9/24 – Great Bear Rainforest
*Films are subject to change.
For the latest information, click below on “Website/Registration.”
(Sunday) 11:00 am - 1:00 pm
Cost of Event
Free With Museum Admission – $24 Adult, $19 Kids, Senior – $22. Infant (0-23 months)- Free, MODS Member – Free
Museum of Discovery and Science (MODS)MODS is one of the largest museums of its kind in Florida, and has the most visitors of any museum in the state. Explore and discover with more than 200 dynamic hands-on exhibits and six-story IMAX 3D Theater, live animals and more!(954) 467-6637 401 S.W. Second Street, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33312