This is a repeating eventapril 3, 2022 10:00 am
The Miami Children’s Museum is part of the Bank of America Museums on Us® Program. Eligible people can get in the museum free on the first full weekend of
The Miami Children’s Museum is part of the Bank of America Museums on Us® Program. Eligible people can get in the museum free on the first full weekend of the month.
Eligibility for FREE Admission
- Must have a credit or debit card from Bank of America®, Merrill Lynch® or Bank of America Private Bank® (formerly U.S. Trust®),
- Entry is limited to the cardholder only,
- Guests are not eligible,
- Excludes fundraising events, special exhibits and ticketed shows,
- Combining with other offers is not allowed, and
- Photo ID required.
- Things To Do On The Weekend
- Free Museum Days in South Florida.
- Museums are important are important for kids. Read this article to find out why, Why Museums Should Care About Young Children by the American Alliance of Museums.
(Saturday) 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Future Event Times in this Repeating Event Series
october 1, 2022 10:00 amoctober 2, 2022 10:00 amnovember 5, 2022 10:00 amnovember 6, 2022 10:00 amdecember 3, 2022 10:00 amdecember 4, 2022 10:00 am
Cost of Event
Miami Children’s MuseumThe Museum offers interactive exhibits, programs, and learning materials related to arts, culture and the community. Miami Children’s Museum encourages visitors of all ages to play, learn, imagine, and create together.305.373.KIDS(5437) 980 MacArthur Causeway Miami, Florida 33132